Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Autumnal Improv Remix

The minute I wrapped up the Improv Table Runner for my friend, I started thinking about making another one.  While I didn't have enough Oakshott scraps leftover to make another runner, I did have just enough to make a quilted pillow.
 
The pillows is made with the same techniques and materials as the runner.  I even quilted it the same way.   I just made each piece a bit smaller, of course, and I backed it with a self lining envelope closure and added brown binding.
 
The quilted pillow cover is about 15 x 27, and I found a down pillow form at a home furnishings store that makes it super squishy and cozy.  We're really enjoying our autumnal décor this month.

6 comments:

Marg said...

Love those gorgeous colours of the Oakshott cottons.

Lynette said...

Absolutely love this pillow. :)

Debbie said...

Again, so striking! Very nice.

Annabella said...

I love this cushion and so perfect for autumn :)

Cheryl said...

I love the design and the colors are wonderful.

Unknown said...

I just love those nice colors and that pillow too. Very beautiful!