Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blog Readers



I assume most of you already use a reader of some sort to follow blogs you enjoy.  You will also likely know that Google Reader, which I had been using, is going to disappear soon (oh the dependency we have on free online tools!).  I'm trying out Bloglovin as my new reader.  So far, so good.

If you don't use a reader and manually check blogs for updates, you should definitely try out one of the readers available.  It will show you when blogs you like have been updated, so you won't have to check daily.  It's a big time saver!
I am working with these fabrics today.  I'm thinking something angular and masculine.

2 comments:

Krista Schneider said...

angular and masculine, I like it!

Mary Anne said...

Thanks for the information on Bloglovin, Alex. I signed up and I think I'll like it better than Google Reader.

Your fabric pull is so pretty...looking forward to seeing what you do with it!