Friday, December 30, 2011

A Look Back

Would you believe I had to google how to make these mosaics again, after I had it all figured out last year?  Luckily, it is super easy.  Here is a look back at some of my quilts from 2011. 
1. Deep Blue Sea, Baby Quilt, 2. paper boat mini, 3. Good Folks Baby Quilt, 4. Baby Makes Three Quilt, 5. doll towerall, 6. Roe Baby Quilt, 7. wonky kites, 8. Four Square, 9. sea glass wall hanging, 10. ticker tape rainbow, 11. scrap rainbow, 12. Lemon Sorbet Baby Quilt, 13. Summer Citrus Baby Quilt, 14. kaleidoscope quilt, 15. midwest metro link, 16. Plus Baby Girl Quilt

I has a lot of fun with other sewing projects too, and here are some of them.
1. drawstring bag for my WIPs, 2. New Ruffled Wristlet, 3. E-reader Cover, 4. jane market bag and perfect zipper bags, 5. Voile Infinity Scarf, 6. cell phone case, 7. log cabin potholder , 8. stegosaurus tee, 9. kidlet, 10. Doggy's new bed, 11. Falling Leaves Runner and Placemats, 12. wonky zigzag pillow, 13. pojagi panel 1, 14. Lemon Sorbet doll quilt with piggy, 15. apron in an hour, 16. Solid Hexagon Pillow

I have some exciting things to share in the coming weeks.  Hope to see you then!  Happy New Year!

10 comments:

felicity said...

Happy New Year! what a great year 2011 was for you and your projects!! Thanks for the inspiration - I'm looking forward to 2012.

Marg said...

Lots of gorgeous quilts this year, and so many other pretty projects as well. You have been very busy this year.
Happy New Year.

Elizabeth said...

Not only are you prolific, but you do such gorgeous work and never fail to inspire. Congrats on a year of beaufiul quilts and other sewing project!!

Alexis Deise said...

Wow! Everything is just stunning. I love your work. My eye was immediately drawn to your pogaji panel at the bottom of the second grid - I have been meaning to work on some pogaji and yours just sings.

Emily said...

I love the idea of "doggy's new bed". That would make any stuffed animal and its owner very happy! Beautiful finishes.

Holly said...

You must feel so proud to be able to see all your beautiful projects in one place! Your work is absolutely gorgeous!

CitricSugar said...

Quite a year! Beautiful projects, all. :)

rachael {imagine gnats} said...

what great projects, all of them! i'm inspired :) thanks for sharing!! i hope to get more quilting done in 2012. happy new year!

Vicki said...

Everything is so pretty. I love your scrappy quilts.

Amy Kay said...

Hello, I stumbled upon your blog in a comment post from another blog. I wanted to ask you, do you sell the quilts you make? I like the one in your post a look back that is called Ticker Tape Rainbow. It is absolutely beautiful, I love the shapes and all the colors. I know how to sew but not that well. You are very talented. My email address is momofboys@gmail.com if ou could let me know if you sell them. Thank you, Amy :)