Friday, July 3, 2009

Craft To Do List

There are so many projects I want to do. Here's a list of my top to do's.
1. Robot quilt - in progress. I'm making up the pattern as I go a long. Look for a tutorial to come!
2. Jewel toned string quilt like this one.
3. Foundation pieced diagonal square scrappy quilt like this one.
4. Quilt for my bed. I want to use red, white, brown, black and gold. The design needs to be linear and simple. I'm thinking it will be pojagi inspired but strip pieced.
5. I still haven't tried this baby booty pattern everyone raves about.
6. More monogram pillows for Christmas gifts.
7. Grocery bag dispenser for mother-in-law.
8. Edit and print out photos for family photo collage.

Considering how little time I have available for sewing, this should take care of the next several years :).

No comments: